155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an energetic and highly motivated Authorization Coordinator for a growing Medical Group located here in Fresno!
- Update registration information for patients
- Schedule patients for surgery and follow up visits
- Maintain an organized, efficient and professional office
- Answer phone patient' s concerns and questions
- Maintain office supplies and operate standard office equipment
- Knowledge of electronic databases
- Skills in computer applications in word processing and Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities
- Ability to be an effective communicator with patients, insurance companies, referring physicians, and other outside agencies
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal departments and personnel.
Ideal Candidate must have had 3+ years of experience in similar role!
This position is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and is paying $14-$16 per hour depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Cynthia Espinoza is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Cynthia Espinoza at Hire Up Staffing Services today! Cynthia@hireupss.com
Cynthia comes with an upwards of 10 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and San Luis Obispo County areas. She contributes a strong sales and customer service background, in combination with financial and staffing experience. Cynthia Espinoza joins our Fresno team to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She looks forward to assisting you in your career search!