BACK OFFICE MEDICAL ASSISTANT
275 W. Herndon Avenue Clovis, CA 93612
Hire Up Staffing is seeking an experienced Back Office Medical Assistant for a growing Medical Group in Clovis!
This is a temp to hire opportunity with room for growth! Position will range in between $14.00 & $16.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Reports to practice administrator
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs and document all information in the patient’ s chart
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by the physician
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
- Medical terminology
- Knowledge of EHRs – EPIC experience is a plus
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure a timely patient flow
- High school diploma;
- 3 years of MA experience
- Medical assistant certification
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.HUFRS
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.