Benefits and Reconciliations Coordinator
Hire Up Staffing is searching for a dynamic Benefits and Reconciliation Coordinator for one of our Fresno clients!
The successful candidate must have strong communicative and interpersonal skills, be detail oriented with strong organizational skills. They must be able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
This position is a Temp to Hire opportunity with pay ranging from $20.00 - $22.00/ hr.
- Send benefit information to employees nearing the end of their probationary period
- Work with insurance companies and Human Resources department to add or change employees’ coverage if needed
- Code insurance bills to submit them for payment
- Set up wires for release and executing transfers
- Back up for reconciling daily reports deposits with billed charges, and assisting the controller with tax inquires
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Employee perks administration, employee services, and company wellness initiatives
- Commuter benefits administration
- Relocation administration
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business is preferred
- General working knowledge of benefits administration and/or processing preferred
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks while remaining production and professional.
- Ability to think creatively, multi-task and to perform successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to identify issues and problem solve in a timely manner.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a recruiting manager specializing in professional office staffing ranging from front office coordinators to controllers and anything in between. Prior to joining the hire up team, she graduated from California State University, Fresno in May of 2018 with a degree in Communications. She also spent her time in outreach sales and was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations.