Have bid construction background? Looking for great pay and Benefits? Than this may be the company for you! Hire Up Staffing Services is currently recruiting for an esteemed construction company in the Kings County Area!
Bid Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintain the filing system and keep accurate logs of all documents sent/received.
- Facilitate communication among the Contractor, Owner, Architect, and Subcontractors.
- Send memos, submittals, RFI, Change Orders, etc. in a timely manner.
- Track completion/approval of Change Orders, RFI, Submittals, etc.
- Attend Architect Meetings; take detailed notes, generate Meeting Minutes / Agendas.
- Prepare project Closeout Documents.
- Candidate must be Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Contract Administration Software such as Oracle Primavera, Prolog or Constructware.
- Monday-Friday 8-5 $18-24hr
Please apply at hireupss.com to be considered right away!
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!