Bilingual Medical Assistant MODESTO
Modesto, CA 95301
IMMEDIATE OPENING! MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Bilingual Spanish)
Hire Up Staffing Services of Modesto, is looking for a Medical Assistant Back Office with the following qualifications for a temp to hire position in the Modesto Area.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Works within a team care environment to provide excellent patient care services within scope of practice as established by the Medical Board of California.
- Pre-visit planning in collaboration with patient
- Creating opportunities for patient access
- Communicating effectively with care team throughout the day
- Maintaining efficient patient care flow throughout the day
- Providing continuity of care for the patient within the care team for that day
- Collect and record patient data for vital signs, height, weight, and basic medical history
- Medication and vaccine administration
- Specimen collection and in-house diagnostic tests
- Uncomplicated wound care and suture removal
- Non-invasive treatments (e.g. ear lavage)
- Application of prefabricated orthopedic appliances
- Assisting in ambulation and transfers
- Provide patient instructions and education upon authorization of the provider
- Emergency first aid and CPR
- Assists in facility management including keeping patient areas clean and safe
- Assists in responding to and resolving patient complaints as needed.
- Medical Assisting certificate from an accredited program Required
- Current American Heart Association BLS CPR certification REQUIRED.
Go to our Hire Up Staffing website to register -www.hireupss.com! Apply today!
Solie joined a team of professional recruiters with the goal of broadening their reach in the California market by expanding into the Merced area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Solie was a Call Center Project Manager for the McClatchy Corporation. She was an Inside Recruitment Advertising Specialist concentrating on Digital Marketing and Advertising for her clientele that reached from Visalia to Modesto and Stockton Areas.
Solie was born and raised in Merced and has strong roots here in the Central Valley by knowing the clients she is diligently working for and also the candidates who she is enthusiastically hiring.
Solie thrives on finding specific talent for awide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Solie plans to utilize her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her recruiting skills. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Merced Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in Stanislaus County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.