Bilingual Accounting Manager
1736 S Central Visalia, CA 93277
HIRE UP STAFFING IS RECRUITING FOR A BILINGUAL ACCOUNTANT MANAGER (English/Spanish) FOR A WELL ESTABLISHED ORGANIZATION IN VISALIA!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
Objective: Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for planning, supervising and controlling the accounting operations in the areas of Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), materials/merchandise Inventory Control and Claims and Settlements, complying with internal policies and ensuring that comply with local regulations. Support the Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports requested.
1. AP Department Supervision
- Oversee AP Department. Making sure day to day accounting transactions are property done.
- Oversee that all invoices are paid on time.
- Review aging reports created by AP clerk and take necessary actions as needed.
- Oversee GL accounts are reconciled each month.
2. AR Department Supervision
- Oversee customer accounts are up to date.
- Review and approve accounting adjustments due short/over payments.
- Follow up unpaid invoices that have being agreed for payment.
3. Claim & Settlement Clerk
- Oversee the claims & settlement spreadsheet. Making sure all claims are all claims are not paid and put on hold.
- Review and analyze accounting entries made at settlement, making sure they were properly coded to right cost center.
- Estimate Uncollectible Accounts Receivables and present information to Accounting Manger for review.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts
- Assist the accounting manager with the bank reconciliations
- Review and issue yearly 1099s
- Assist the accounting manager as needed, such as end of the month closing, weekly/monthly reports, audits etc.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE HIREUPSS.COM AND FEEL FREE TO APPLY TO ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR.