Bilingual Call Center (CSR)
Atwater, CA 95341
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Medical)
Hire Up Staffing Services, Merced, is looking for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives with a minimum of 1year experience with the following qualifications for a temporary position in Merced. (Call Center Experience strongly desired)
Medical Customer Services Representative: Responsible for answering incoming calls to the health center, scheduling appointments for the patients, and supports the organization by resolving issues and complaints accordingly and following the appropriate chain-of-command when deemed necessary. Additionally, under general supervision, facilitates communication process between outside public, patients, and all operating departments
- Provides quality customer service on every call
- Probes for proper routing of call; completes call routing to ensure customer reaches intended destination in accordance with policies and procedures
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding established performance standards
- Responsible for scheduling appointments in accordance with written protocols
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions effectively.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives and identify any trending.
- Answers phone and communicates with patients/customers as outlined in policies and procedures
- Probes for all required patient/customer information including demographic, language and appointment needs
- Responsible for the registration of new and established patients and updating all demographic information in the practice management system
- Pre-screens for ability to meet financial obligations of visit and checks for eligibility to appropriate special funded programs
- Communicates financial requirements to patient/customer such as co-pay
- Takes concise messages and distributes them appropriately to health centers in a timely manner
- Verify insurance eligibility as allowed
- Responsible for patient/customer follow-up to include upcoming appointments, rescheduled appointments and resolution of patient/customer inquiries
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all information.
High School Diploma or GED
Bilingual – English/Spanish
1 Year Customer Service Experience
- Experience in the medical industry
- Call Center Experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please email resume to Sheri@Hireupss.com
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.