Bilingual Community Health Representative
HIRE UP STAFFING SERVICES IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A BILINGUAL COMMUNITY HEALTH REPRESENTATIVE FOR A LOCAL FRESNO COMPANY!
POSITION IS TEMP-TO-HIRE!
- Responsible for supporting the health care team through community outreach, enrollment assistance and education activities as assigned.
- Responsible for assisting supervisor with reporting program/grant activities as assigned.
- Organizes and participates in network hosted events, community events and presentations.
- Responsible, as assigned, to support supervisors in the implementation of organizational program and grant funded initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must possess a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED.) certificate.
- Ability to prepare basic correspondence and simple reports in Microsoft Word.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to create tables and simple displays of information.
- Ability to create basic presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
IF THIS SOUND LIKE YOU THEN FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE HIREUPSS.COM, AND FEEL FREE TO APPLY TO ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR.