Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator
Bakersfield, CA 93312
Hire Up Staffing in Bakersfield is currently seeking a skilled bilingual Front Desk Coordinator. This is a temp to hire opportunity with a company that would like someone to grow and promote within!
Our ideal candidate is friendly, will be able to thrive in a fast-paced but relaxed office, completing tasks in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- High energy | positive attitude
- Computer proficiency is a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and without daily direct supervision
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greet clients, vendors in a positive and professional manner
- Answer multi-line phone system, make phone calls
- Prepare, send receive and distribute mail and other parcels.
- Scan and copy correspondence and documentation as requested
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Assist and direct customers, employees, applicants and visitors
- Communication skills in writing and typing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Planning and organizing
- Work and time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Initiative, integrity and adaptability
- Teamwork and collaboration
Dress-code: Neat and Professional
Pay: $12-$13/hr and then $15.00/hr once hired on (2-3 months)
If you are looking for an opportunity to make your next job a career, with a company that promotes from within and offers full benefits then apply today as well as send your resume to Shelley@hireupss.com today!
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.