Bilingual Front Office Dental Assistant
FRONT OFFICE DENTAL ASSISTANT (BILINGUAL)
Hire Up Staffing Services is looking for a Bilingual Front Office Dental Assistant (Certified Preferred) with the following qualifications for a temporary position in Planada, CA.
Front Office Dental Assistant will be responsible for Bilingual Spanish abilities, confirming appointments, insurance verification, assist with x-rays and autoclave.
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prepare tray set-up, sterile instruments.
- Mix cements, amalgam and impression materials.
- Inventory control.
- Records management.
- Develop and mount x-ray.
- Pour and trim diagnostic casts.
- Remove cement supra-gingivally.
- Place bases and liners on sound dentin.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual Spanish/English REQUIRED
- Aptitude for detail and precision
- Current California Registered Dental Assistant Licensure Desired
- Completion of a Dental Assistant program from an approved school REQUIRED
- CPR/BLS Card Certified by American Heart Association
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please email your resume to Sheri@hireupss.com.
Pre-employment typing test, Background Check and Drug Screen are required.
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.