Bilingual Human Resource Generalist
1736 S Central suite B Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Human Resource Generalist for a very prestigious client in Visalia. This is a direct hire opportunity with a pay range of $45k-60K, depending on experience.
- Employee onboarding
- Recruiting, conducting interviews and staff selection
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training
- Employee relations
- Workplace investigations
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands
- Conducts performance-based measurement assessments
- Prepares training status reports, exhibits, communications and training desk procedures as required.
- Remains current on laws that affect the department/company
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor' s degree in relevant field or additional relevant experience and training.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at hireupss.com
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!