Bilingual Medical Assistant
Bakersfield, California 93309
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient
- Recording medical history.
- Prepare patient for examination by performing preliminary tests.
- Schedule appointments.
- Secures patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records.
- Must possess a medical assistant certificate.
- Bilingual in Spanish (desired)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply to this job opening on our website.
Leah Perez is the Branch Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services in the Visalia CA office. She has over 14 years of recruiting experience, mostly focusing on skilled administrative and accounting professionals in all industries. Individuals who have partnered with Leah in the past find her to be honest, ethical, and trustworthy. These things are all important in the partnership to make the best decision for your future and your career. She looks forward to helping you along your journey today!