Bilingual Medical Assistants in Delano
Delano, CA 93215
BILINGUAL MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
Hire Up Staffing Services is looking for a Bilingual Medical Assistants with the following qualifications for a position in Delano, CA
- Greet all patients and visitors with respect and welcoming attitude.
- Answer phones
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Check in patients
- Practice confidentiality at all times
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must work well in a team environment, but demonstrate ability to show initiative and work independently when necessary
- Must have basic knowledge of Medical Front Office practices
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel
- Speak clearly and effectively
- Answer patients general questions in a polite manner
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish Required
- Aptitude for detail and precision;
- Certificated through medical front office training program
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please email your resume to Shelley@HireUpss.com
If you have any questions regarding this or any other positions offered by Hire Up Staffing Services, please call Shelley at (661) 379-8807
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.