7014 N. Whitney Avenue Fresno, California 93720
Hire Up Staffing has an exciting opportunity as a Billing Supervisor for one of our very respected Medical Group' s located here in Fresno!
This Billing Supervisor is responsible for directing and coordinating the overall functions of the billing office to ensure the timely billing of claims, the management of AR, including denials and the maximization of cash flow.
- Oversees staff productivity, attendance and payroll.
- Oversees 3rd party insurance, patient billing, collections and data processing.
- Maintains contact with other site managers to obtain and analyze additional patient information to document and process billing accurately.
- Collects and processes payroll for billing staff.
- Review AR weekly and propose process to correct claims.
- Process end month reports.
- Oversee payer/patient refund requests.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred or 5 years of equivalent experience in a health related field.
- Strong computer skills, preferably in a health care environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
This position is a temp to hire opportunity - M/F, 8-5. Excellent benefits and perks are included with 40K+ a year!
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie at Hire Up Staffing Services today! Kellie@hireupss.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.