Bookkeeper/ Office Manager
Bakersfield, California 93301
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Office Manager position that is paying up to $55k based on experience.
Bookkeeper/Office Manager requirements:
- Compute, classify, and calculate the fundamental aspects of a firm’ s financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Establishing a Chart of Accounts Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions and reconciling entries.
- Maintain and balance general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries, prepare trial balance and reconciling errors.
- Prepare profit and loss statement and balance sheet Generate 1099’ s and W-2’ s Monitor firm’ s assets Assists with budget preparations.
- Assist accountants with tax preparations.
- Comply with federal, state and local SAFS Rules (Statement of Financial Accounting Standards) by studying and enforcing adherence to policies and procedures; filing reports and advising management on needed actions.
- Associate’ s degree (A.A.) from 2-year college or technical school; Bachelor’ s degree (B.S.) preferred 1-3 years related experience.
HOW TO APPLY: If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Rebecca Abell is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Hire Up has nearly 100 openings in five different job markets in California today! www.jobs.hireupss.com
President / Executive Recruiter
Rebecca Abell-Kirkman is Hire Up Staffing Services’ Founder and President. Since Hire Up opened in 2010, she has been responsible for all client relations, as well as the overall direction and performance of the company. With more than 11 years in the staffing industry, she has established a well-rounded background in management, sales, healthcare, and recruitment, which she has passed on to her team at Hire Up. She is an expert in career matching and would love the opportunity to work with you on the brightest path for your future! Please feel free to make a connection on Linked In as well.