Bookkeeper/ Office Manager
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, California 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Office Manager position that is paying up to $55k based on experience.
Bookkeeper/Office Manager requirements:
- Compute, classify, and calculate the fundamental aspects of a firm’ s financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Establishing a Chart of Accounts Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions and reconciling entries.
- Maintain and balance general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries, prepare trial balance and reconciling errors.
- Prepare profit and loss statement and balance sheet Generate 1099’ s and W-2’ s Monitor firm’ s assets Assists with budget preparations.
- Assist accountants with tax preparations.
- Comply with federal, state and local SAFS Rules (Statement of Financial Accounting Standards) by studying and enforcing adherence to policies and procedures; filing reports and advising management on needed actions.
- Associate’ s degree (A.A.) from 2-year college or technical school; Bachelor’ s degree (B.S.) preferred 1-3 years related experience.
HOW TO APPLY: If you meet the above qualifications please email your resume to Cynthia Espinoza at Hire Up Staffing Services today! Cynthia@hireupss.com.