155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant for our Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity, paying $15 - $18/hr. depending on experience.
- Must have QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online,
- Strong skills in Microsoft office as well (specifically Excel).
- Candidate must have experience in A/P, A/R, monthly close, and payroll skills.
- Full cycle accounts receivable, including preparation of client invoices and maintaining customer billable files
- Multiple Bank reconciliations for depository & credit card accounts
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts; reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports for submission to CPA
- General ledger maintenance
- Prepare weekly payroll, including certified payroll
- Administration of quarterly business and payroll taxes
- Maintain required payroll documents; W2s, EDD forms, witholdings, etc.
- Prepare monthly labor reports
- Assistance with the annual budget and audit process
- Perform other related duties as may be requested by Administrative Management
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
If you feel you have the experience and professionalism for the position, please visit our website, www.hireupss.com or email Kellie with any questions: email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.