San Diego, CA 92101
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently looking for a Bookkeeper for a well-known organization here in San Diego. This is a full-time position, $25 - 35/hr depending on experience.
Job Duties Include:
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner, and submit payroll taxes
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as needed basis
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards
Qualifications for Bookkeeper
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is a plus!
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
If you are interested in this position, please apply to be considered right away!
#Bookkeeper #Professional #Payroll #Accounting #Finance #Office #Quickbooks
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi I am Scott Showalter and I’m a 28 year old professional in the Accounting & Finance, and IT staffing industry. I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and a huge Ravens, Orioles (unfortunately), and Manchester United fan. I love to golf, surf, play soccer and lacrosse on the weekends. If I am not enjoying my time playing a sport, you will see me riding my bike or hiking on trails. I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at Greensboro College while playing varsity lacrosse all 4 years. After a short stint as a Staff Accountant, I decided I wanted to help others by finding their dream careers in Accounting/Finance and IT. I moved to beautiful sunny San Diego in 2018 and don’t ever plan to move back home (sorry Mom and Dad).