1736 S Central suite B Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper for a well established business in the Visalia area!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $16.00 to $18.00 per hour based on experience.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Receive, verify and code invoices for invoice data entry and obtain approvals as needed
- Prepare checks for vendor payments
- Maintain the accounts payable subledger
- Prepare vendor insurance applications
- Reconcile bank statements on a monthly bases
- Prepare quarterly and yearly payroll tax
- Process monthly and quarterly sales tax
- Prepare 1099s and ensure all appropriate vendors have completed W-9s in advance
Qualified candidates must have:
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong organization skills
- basic understanding of account reconciliation
- Intermediate computer skills, including basic Excel
Please apply at hireupss.com if you feel this is the position for you.
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!