Oakland, CA 94619
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for an innovative energy saving company in Oakland!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity! The ideal candidate will have the experience and drive to run and manage the branch independently.
Job Summary: Lead program team, making decisions regarding business and personnel to meet or exceed yearly goals within budget. The Program Manager upholds our core values by ensuring quality service, contributing knowledge and teamwork to accomplish goals and maintain a safe productive work environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand contractual requirements for program delivery
- Monitor program budgets and expenses to ensure profitability
- Integrate with clients to ensuring satisfaction
- Resolve program delivery challenges that may arise
- Provide bi-weekly budget and production reporting to executive team
- Plan and set project goals
- Meet quarterly goals
- Motivate sales team to achieve goals
- Plan and organize own work and projects
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to problem solve independently as well as part of a team.
- Make certain office is in compliance with company program, state rules and regulations
- Create processes that utilize staff and technology to improve and increase productivity
- Understand and uphold our company core values
- Provide clear feedback to upper management
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development
- Recruit, interview and hire new employees when needed
- Monitor employee performance and coach or discipline, when necessary
- Recommend and lead efforts to improve existing processes and quality
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree required
- At least 5 years prior management experience necessary
- Experience in energy efficiency a plus
- Ability to think ahead and plan according to future business necessities
- Experience with goal setting & business planning
Please send your resume along with references to: Shelley@hireupss.com
Or apply directly on our website.
We are looking to interview as soon as possible!
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.