Business Development Officer
7815 N Palm Ave, Suite 200 Fresno, CA 93705
Hire Up Staffing is seeking a highly motivated individual who desires, above all else, the ability to assist individuals and corporations with their financial future!
This position is in Fresno, Ca and is a Temp to Hire opportunity!
Responsibilities and Daily Activities:
- Identify and cultivate current and new relationships with clients, corporations, and center of influence individuals
- Attract new clients to the firm
- Enhance already existing relationships with the firm to acquire stronger relationships and referrals
- Contribute to the team environment and become an influential team member
- Maintain a strong community presence via networking, volunteer work, and social media
- Data mining, data research online, calling on prospective borrowers
- Provides management with input regarding current policies and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in mortgage/real estate
- Strong written and personal communication skills
- A desire to meet and exceed expectations
- Strong computer skills including word, excel, outlook, etc.
- Outbound phone sales experience required
- Three years' experience in business development or finance desired
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.