155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Associate Buyer for our well respected Fresno client!
- Responsible for the procurement of materials to support daily operations, including price, delivery, and quality performance for assigned suppliers.
- Identify and prioritize material cost reduction opportunities.
- Actively participate in activities to assist in achieving the department and/or Group goals.
- Serve as an effective team member on various cross-functional teams.
- Continuously improve skills in purchasing, materials management, supply chain, and quality systems.
- Perform all duties ethically, professionally.
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively
- Comfortable using data & analytics to inform marketing initiatives and decision making
- Experience working with platforms such as Google Docs/Sheets and MS office
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.