Modesto, CA 95341
CNA/Hospice Aide assists with environmental services such as housekeeping and homemaking services to preserve a safe, sanitary home and to enhance quality of life in accordance with the Hospice Aide assignment and the hospice plan of care.
Additional responsibilities of the Hospice Aide include:
- Assisting the patient with personal care and supportive services in accordance with the Hospice Aide assignment and the hospice plan of care.
- Communicating with other Hospice team members as needed to report patient changes and needs and requested changes in the care assignment related to patient changes.
- Completing and submitting visit notes and time sheets in a timely manner.
- Cooperating with regulatory requirements for supervisory visits by the case manager.
- Communicating expected arrival times to the patient and family on scheduled day.
- Attending regularly scheduled care conferences (IDT) to review cases, problem-solve and cover unique issues, share professional support and exchange feedback aimed toward enhancing professional growth.
- Attending death events and providing appropriate support at time of death, as requested.
- Participating in Community Hospice, Inc. orientation of students.
- Participating in in-services, workshops, and clinical meetings to promote professional growth and understanding of Hospice care.
To qualify for the Hospice Aide position, you have the drive and determination that it takes to work independently with a proven track record of achieving assigned goals.
Additional requirements include:
- Experience in providing homemaking and personal care services in the home setting highly desirable.
- Valid California Home Health Aide Certificate must be maintained at all times.
- Current CPR Certificate.
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.