3515 N Hazel Ave FRESNO, CA 93722
Hire Up Staffing is currently in search of experienced CNC Machinists for our Fresno client!
- Perform all assigned machine shop operations.
- Regularly perform milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks.
- Ability to interpret and navigate through CNC programs (if applicable).
- Set up machinery to successfully conduct the run as specified
- Ability to multi task or operate additional machines when required.
- Check CNC machinery is in good working order before operating.
- Acknowledge that all machine guards and safety switches are intact and operable
- Perform assigned direct labor following blue prints, established procedures and using inspection reports.
- Examine and inspect the first article produced to ensure quality
- Monitor the run throughout the cycle, checking that specifications are met
- Maintain all tooling and achieve proper expected tool life.
- Abide by all safety standards at all times
- Report any safety or maintenance concerns to management immediately
- Keep all work areas clean and organized
- Strive to meet quotas without compromising quality
- Hold self to a high standard of quality, taking pride in your work
- Attend all safety and production trainings
- Be available for overtime during high volume seasons
- Recommend procedures for cost reduction and continuous improvement.
- Assume additional related responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- High School/Technical School graduate or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.