Austin, TX 78626
- Operate mills and/or lathes to produce production parts and prototype parts with minimal supervision.
- Review work orders to obtain part specifications.
- Responsible for setting up tooling and fixtures independently.
- One to five years’ experience in a manufacturing environment related to CNC Machining.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Requires reading, writing and basic to intermediate math skills.
- Able to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Able to work under tight production deadlines.
- Ability to read and effectively use basic tools such as calipers and micrometers.