155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity as an CNC Machinist!
- Minimum of 1 year of CNC machining experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Inside and Outside Micrometers, Depth Micrometer, Calipers, Bore Gages, other General Hand Tools
Responsibilities for CNC Machinist
- Sets up and operates computer numerical controlled (CNC) machinery that automatically mills, punches, drills, broaches or reams metal parts.
- Makes adjustments to adhere to established specifications.
- Monitors work to ensure that machine is not malfunctioning.
- Makes general decisions as to quality, tolerances and operation sequence.
- Works from drawings and written instructions to create replacement and new parts in making repairs to metal parts
- Work is diversified and machining is performed to ordinary tolerances
- Requires knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in machining process.
- Occasionally responsible for rigging, transporting and/or moving large parts and equipment
- Computes cutting speeds, feed rates and dimensions
- Prepares and pre-sets all tools needed for machining operations
- Inspects machined work pieces to verify conformance to specifications
- Performs housekeeping of machine and work area
- Perform daily maintenance check of machine
This position is paying $12-$15 depending on experience and the hours of this position do vary so you must be flexible.
Only candidates with CNC experience will be considered!
f this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Fresno office at 559-579-1331
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.