13525 S. Bethel Kingsburg, CA 93631
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an CONTROLS ENGINEER for our Central Valley Client!
This is a direct hire opportunity, Pay range is 80-100k. Comes with a full benefit package as well!
- Perform PLC Programming using AB ControlLogix, SLC, PLC5.
- As a Controls Engineer you will lead the design and development effort of advanced controls systems for existing and new equipment
- Area of responsibility includes all packaging, robotics, processing, material handling and utility equipment in the Kingsburg facility.
- Provide primarily electrical and electronics support as required.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting expertise for the above equipment.
- Responsible for arranging outside services when additional support is required.
- Support all production and maintenance staff in productivity improvements and reduction of waste.
- Communicates all changes and new implementations to the Automation Department.
- Embrace all CI efforts including but not limited to 5S of offices.
- Fully support AM teams with technical expertise.
- Electrical and electronics background.
- Expertise in PLC and PLC programming: Rockwell RSLogix 5, 500 and 5000.
- Expertise in SCADA design and programming. Ignition preferred.
- Expertise in PLC networking and Fieldbus connections: Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, ControlNet.
- Expertise with Servo motors and controllers: Allen Bradley Kinetix.
- Expertise with VFD, Heating Controllers, PID Controllers.
- Experience in electrical panel layout and design.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Detail oriented with very good organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in integrating new equipment and controls in existing systems.
- Mechanical Engineering background is a plus.
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR RESUME OR MESSAGE ON LINKEDIN @ Henry Galvan, or call at 559-579-1331