155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is partnering with our Fresno Client as they look to add a CPA to their team. Interested CPA Candidates will need to have experience in tax return preparation and financial accounting. A CPA licence and tax preparation experience is highly desired.
This is an amazing Direct Hire role with great benefits, and the opportunity to be part of a team that thrives on a great work - life balance. Our client is open to a pay range of $55K-70K, but may consider more for relevant experience.
Job duties may include:
- Tax return preparation and review (C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership, LLC, Fiduciary, and Individual)
- Tax research
- Coordination with outside CPA firms regarding compliance and support
- Tracking tax reporting due dates, return filings, and tax payments to ensure timely preparation and mailing
- Comprehensive long range tax and succession planning
- Agricultural and real estate industry analysis
- Preparation of annual compiled financial statements
- Account reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with the preparation of annual property tax statements
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited 4 year university.
- CPA License preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in tax preparation
- General knowledge and experience in the preparation of compiled or review level financial statements
- Demonstrate knowledge of fixed assets and depreciation
- Real estate or agricultural experience a plus
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Rhonda Gipson is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Apply now at www.hireupss.com
Rhonda Gipson, Branch Manager, Fresno, 559-579-1331
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.