155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is partnering with our South Fresno Client as they look to add a CPA - Senior Tax, Financial Accountant to their team. Interested Candidates will need to have experience in tax return preparation and financial accounting. A CPA licence and extensive tax preparation experience is an absolute must.
This is an amazing Direct Hire role with great benefits, and the opportunity to be part of a team that thrives on a great work - life balance. Our client is open to a pay range of $85-100k, but is open to negotiation dependent on experience.
Job duties may include:
- Tax return preparation and review (C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership, LLC, Fiduciary, and Individual)
- Tax research
- Coordination with outside CPA firms regarding compliance and support
- Tracking tax reporting due dates, return filings, and tax payments to ensure timely preparation and mailing
- Comprehensive long range tax and succession planning
- Agricultural and real estate industry analysis
- Preparation of annual compiled financial statements
- Account reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with the preparation of annual property tax statements
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited 4 year university.
- CPA License
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in tax preparation
- General knowledge and experience in the preparation of compiled or review level financial statements
- Demonstrate knowledge of fixed assets and depreciation
- Real estate or agricultural experience a plus
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Cynthia Espinoza is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Cynthia Espinoza firstname.lastname@example.org, 559-579-1331
Cynthia comes with an upwards of 10 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and San Luis Obispo County areas. She contributes a strong sales and customer service background, in combination with financial and staffing experience. Cynthia Espinoza joins our Fresno team to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She looks forward to assisting you in your career search!