155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, California 93710
CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN NEEDED earn up to $60 an hour AND sign on Bonus!
Duties for this position will include but not limited to:
- Recognizes safety hazards and follows safety guidelines for personal protection, protection of fellow workers and the protection of the public.
- Reads and interprets instruction manuals, blueprints and control system drawings;
- Completes written and electronic records required to document the work in progress and as it is completed.
- Repair, test, troubleshoot, inspect; and install, remove and maintain solar site equipment such as solar panels, inverters, transformers, & breakers
- Employee must arrange own transportation to work location.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Must be able to work a 4/10 Schedule
- A company Vehicle will be provided, along with Gas card, Lodging Expense and $25.00 Per Diem
- Five years of industrial electric/electronic maintenance experience in the repair, inspection, testing, installation and/or maintenance of related electrical/electronic equipment.
- Must have valid California Driver' s License along with a clean driving record.
Why to apply:
- Sign on Bonus
- Gas and Lodging PAID
- $25.00 daily/per diem
This is a Direct Hire opportunity! Pay will be dependent on experience. If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position this is the job for you! Please send your resume immediately to Rhonda Gipson firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.