Certified Medical Coder
7370 N PALM STE 101 FRESNO, CA 93711
- Assign ICD-10 and CPT codes accurately for Physician services.
- Reviews physician documentation to ensure accurate coding of all office and surgical procedures, assign the appropriate procedure and diagnosis codes based on current coding guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge and remains current in regard to ICD’ s current version, CPT codes.
- Abide by the Standards of Ethical Coding and adhere to official coding guidelines.
- Monitor Coding changes to ensure that most current information is available.
- Working knowledge of payer specific guidelines and/or ability to seek resolve with billing department.
- Experience with surgery coding and E&M coding.
- Post charges accurately and submit electronic claims.
- Resolve any claim rejections, including CCI edits
- Certified Coder
- 2-5 years of experience
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.