Certified Nursing Assistant
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
- Assist patients with physical, personal care, activities of daily living, and ambulatory care.
- Work collaboratively with nursing staff and other health care providers to address the ongoing needs of patients and ensure all supplies and equipment are available and ready for patient encounters.
- Obtain and document patient vital signs, specimens for diagnostic testing, and observations of patient behavior and health status.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
- Perform various duties as assigned
Starting pay for the orientation period is $13/hour, and you will be bumped up to $13.68/hour after orientation is completed. If you are interested, please don' t hesitate to reach out to Brian Sampson at email@example.com.
Brian is a Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing. He specializes in the Professional Services Industry, connecting talented people to quality companies.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello! My name is Brian and I’m a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing. I help high performers land amazing jobs by connecting skilled talent to quality companies. I love working with people and helping them land their dream job. I have recruiting experience in a variety of different industries including Healthcare, Professional Services, Construction, Engineering, Industrial, and Environmental. Whether you’re fresh out of school or a 20+ year expert, I can help you find your next career opportunity.