Certified Nursing Assistant
South Paris, ME
Hire Up is seeking a multiple Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’ s) for a long-term care facility that provides care and support for US Veterans.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA )openings are on various shifts for the Memory Care Unit and Short-Term and Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care Unit.
- Must be a certified and/or be state tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of the State of Maine
- Requirements: * Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required
- Should be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred
- Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required
Minimum Work Experience
- Flexible with CNA experience but MUST be certified
Areas of Care
- Rehabilitative or Therapy Services
- Long Term Care
- Dementia Care
- Short Term Nursing Care
- Assisted Living
Salary and Benefits
Salary: - The salary is based on years of experience
Benefits – Full benefits offered - Effective first of the month following 30 days of benefit eligible employment
Is this you?! If so, apply ASAP www.hireupss.com! These positions are urgent and can start as early as next week!
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.