Charge Entry Specialist
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, California 93710
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a qualified and experienced Charge Entry Specialist to work in a fast-paced Medical Group located right here in Fresno!
This person ensures that all charge information is correct and accurate in the medical billing software before billing sends it off as a claim.
Coding certification is a plus!
RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure charge information provided is correct and accurate from the EHR system.
- Attach required documentation for clean charge submission.
- Abstract CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10 from medical records, and interpret and assign appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes.
- Accurately examine charges for completeness.
- Enter patient demographics & capture hospital charges per Doctor.
- Bill and enter charges in a timely manner in a high volume setting.
- Successfully complete other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years in medical billing for a health care organization or medical facility, not a 3rd party billing service or insurance company
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-10 and HSPCS codes
Temp to Hire Opportunity, paying $15-$18 an hour with full benefits! Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
If you have the experience above, please send your resume to Kellie at email@example.com or call the Fresno branch at 559-579-1331
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.