Hire Up Staffing in Dallas is looking for highly motivated Order Pickers for an established facility near in North Dallas area.
This is a Full Time - Direct Hire Position.
Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish speaking)
The order picker is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery dock in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. This person must have recent experience using a Cherry Picker.
- Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Job Duties:
- Take and understand orders for pulling merchandise from the Lines.
- Check merchandise in the storage area by verifying lot and item numbers
- Pull orders according to the order form and recheck them to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that all places on the box form are filled out accurately.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Recent experience using a Cherry Picker to pull orders
• Ability to bend, twist, stretch, push, pull and carry and lift up to 150 + lbs.
• Comfortable standing and or walking for multiple hours.
• Willing and able to operate powered industrial equipment and tools including lifts, hand trucks and radios
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.