Claims Eligibility Representative
1180 E. Shaw Ave. #101 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is joining the recruitment efforts of our Fresno Client as they look to add an experienced Claims Eligibility Representative to their growing team. This medical entity is one of Fresno' s most sought after employers. Don' t miss your chance to join this dynamic team!
This is a full time, Temp to Hire opportunity, paying $15.00 - $16.00/hr. depending on experience.
Responsibilities for this Claims Eligibility role include:
- Completing data entry requirements for finalizing new enrollment information as well as for changes and/or terminations.
- Monitor online enrollment, changes, reports and approvals.
- Coordinationg the release and route of ID cards.
- Monitoring and reconciling daily reports as assigned. COBRA, CCHP, CEW, ect.
- Process COBRA notifications, COBRA elections, and post COBRA payments.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Proficiency in COBRA and MS Suite
- Minimum of 2 years experience in healthcare handling Eligibility
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrating the ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
- Proficiency in conflict management skills to resolve issues in a stressful situation
- Proficiency in translating health care-related verbiage and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Rhonda Gipson is a veteran Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Rhonda Gipson, Branch Manager, Fresno, 559-579-1331
Call today! Thank you!
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.