1180 E. Shaw Ave. #101 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is searching for a Claims Examiner for one of our Fresno Clients!
This is a Temp to Hire opportunity paying $15.00 - $18.00/hr. depending on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal, State and/or County laws and regulations related to our documented guidelines and processes
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Processes claims by entering patient, payment and provider information timely and accurately
- Identify and correct any and all duplicate or corrected claims received
- Claims payment
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for possible claim errors
- Complete other tasks, as assigned
- Answer and respond to internal and external emails in a professional and courteous manner
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be proficient in COBRA and MS Suite
- Medical claims experience * Knowledge of medical billing practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills * Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to adapt and apply additional training initiatives
- Ability to read or have worked with Explanation of Benefits and payments
- Claims Adjustments experience
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.