1180 E. Shaw Ave. #101 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is searching for an experienced Claims Examiner for our local Fresno client!
- Analyze data on all claims received to determine extent of coverage and liability
- Review all submitted data for legitimacy to include requesting and receiving all necessary documentation to support each claim
- Refer questionable claims to specialist or review board for further advisement
- Maintain detailed documentation of all pending claim processes
- Assist in maintaining good relations with clientele
- Respond to appeals and apply adjustments when necessary
- Follow-up on requests for overpayments and monies from third parties
- Work with stop loss representatives to gather additional information when requested by reinsurance carrier
- Work with customer service, account manager and admin representative to resolve issues
- File processed claims and request claims from clerical when necessary to resolve issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all tasks in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Complete HIPAA training annually
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at KELLIE@HIREUPSS.COM
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.