Class A Driver
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, California 93710
Hire Up Staffing is seeking a Class A Driver with a CDL license, and clean driving record for our Fresno client!
- Safely operate vehicle to and from destinations, adhering to all traffic laws.
- Maintain personal productivity and quality standards.
- Safely load and unload delivery goods.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company policies and manuals and as set forth in our business practices.
- Complete all required documents pertaining to delivery, pick up, Federal Motor Carrier/DOT, food safety and inventory custody.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail while constantly aware of the work surroundings when operating a vehicle.
- Maintain vehicle in clean and fueled readiness condition.
- Report all required repairs daily.
- Follows all D.O.T. regulations; maintains driver log according to state and federal regulations
- Performs and documents thorough vehicle pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- • Observes safety and security procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions, reports injuries/accidents immediately, demonstrates safe behavior at all times, especially when using company property and/or operating equipment or vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Clean driving record with a Class A CDL license, with two years verifiable driving experience preferred.
- Excellent driving skills and knowledge of traffic laws.
- Able to read/write and record data.
- Able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Able to work independently
- Must be hard working and self-motivated.
- Must pass all pre-employment screenings.
- Frequent standing/walking during shift.
- Frequent lifting using both hands/arms, typical weights 10-60 lbs., occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Frequent push/pulling using both hands/arms, approximately 30-100 lbs. exertion, depending on weight of load on hand truck or pallet jack.
This position is paying $16-$20 per hour depending on experience and awesome benefits are included!
If you think you' re the right candidate for this position, please send your resume to Kellie Eanni at email@example.com or call the Fresno branch.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.