Client Services Key Account Specialist
Irving, TX 75038
Now hiring for an exciting Pharmaceutical Company! Are you the fit for the role below?
Apply today! Reach out to Gil Salcido at 469-420-5255 OR Gsalcido@hireupss.com
The Client Services Key Account Specialist reports to the Client Services Manager. The Client Services Key Account Specialist provide overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of client objectives in an accurate, responsive and reliable manner. .
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for everyday key accounts matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Client Services Manager to forecast and track key account metrics and scorecards.
- Prepare and share reports on account status as requested.
- Coordinates client training on appropriate systems, tools and other services available when required.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issues escalations as needed.
- Consistently document all account service-related activities in the appropriate systems (ex. BaCMAN)
- Participate in and support the implementation process, including collaboration with Client Services Implementation Specialist.
- Complete department, corporate or special projects as assigned.
- Retrieve, analyze and communicate data to client and internal business partners.
Professional & Experience Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration or related area required.
- Four (4) years of experience in external client facing support or related account support in a healthcare industry or Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) environment.
- Three (3) years of experience in a PBM / Health Plan environment in planning, management and delivery of successful programs and projects. Proven experience in the business functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and industry related software programs.
- Fully bilingual: Spanish and English.(Optional)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player – must be able to effectively stablish rapport to collaborate with other teammates and client’ s key contacts.
- Detail oriented.
- Good time management skills and punctuality.
- Demonstrate good presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who can work with minimal amount of supervision.
- Ability to influence and drive performance with cross-functional stakeholder.
Meet Your Recruiter
You know the outgoing person in the room who has the infectious laugh, always wears a smile, and loves a good chat, well...that's me! I aim to be a solution whether it be a staffing need for a tomorrow start or a hard to hire area. It may be possible that you're in the job market looking for a new role. My passion is people. I want to learn what drives you, your passions, and your personal career goals. If you feel you meet the qualifications listed in a job ad or would like to chat about your career plan, feel free to schedule a time to meet!