Clinical Call Center Representative
Dallas, TX 75014
Hire Up is seeking a Pharmacy Help Desk Call Center Representative for an innovative Health Care Company in the Dallas area. This is a Contract role
$17-20/hr based off experience
Must have a flexible schedule - STARTS REMOTE
Bilingual is required (spanish/english)
ESSENTIAL ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming pharmacy calls regarding issues related to a claim transaction, reimbursement, payment, and other required information in accordance.
- Answer incoming providers’ and beneficiaries’ calls following Call Center scripts, in a timely matter and in accordance with call center performance metrics.
- Answer incoming calls and perform outbound calls according to HIPAA and Pharmacy Laws Standards.
- Identify pharmacies, providers and beneficiaries needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Document all inquiries in the Customer Service Management Applications.
- Route the case to the corresponding internal department or the appropriate Health Insurance Carrier.
- Guide pharmacies, providers and beneficiaries regarding the process of claim transmission, reimbursement and payment.
- Constantly monitors the Alert Application to ensure proper management of rejections at point of sale.
- Evaluate on an individual basis to determine if the patient meets the criteria for a coverage determination for alerts such as DURs (Drug Utilization Reviews), HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) among other rejections evaluations required by business.
- Identify system issues and route to the corresponding internal department.
- Make outbound calls to pharmacies, providers and beneficiaries if necessary
- Pharmacy Technician Technical or Associate Degree, preferred.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
- ExCPT, CPhT or PTCB certification.
- 1 - 2-year customer service or call center experience and healthcare environment.
Please apply on https://www.hireupss.com/ or send your resume to
Meet Your Recruiter
You know the outgoing person in the room who has the infectious laugh, always wears a smile, and loves a good chat, well...that's me! I aim to be a solution whether it be a staffing need for a tomorrow start or a hard to hire area. It may be possible that you're in the job market looking for a new role. My passion is people. I want to learn what drives you, your passions, and your personal career goals. If you feel you meet the qualifications listed in a job ad or would like to chat about your career plan, feel free to schedule a time to meet!