465 W. Putman Ave. Porterville, CA 93257
Central Valley hospital is looking to hire their next Patient Clinic Dietitian! Has it been your dream to work for a prestige’ s hospital in the valley? Imagine yourself working for a company with endless growth opportunities. This is a fantastic time to join a phenomenal team that is Employee-Focused and Patient-Centered. Proudly Serving the Community.
Employment Type: Full Time
Min Pay Rate: 28.53
Max Pay Rate: 39.94
Candidate must be registered with the commission Dietetic Registration. Candidate must obtain a 75 CEU’ S every (5) years to CDR.
- One year of experience as an outpatient dietitian or as a clinic dietitian in an acute care or long term care facility is required
- At least one year of experience doing outpatient dietitian
- Candidate must be certified in CDE preferably
- Knowledgeable of current diet therapy practices
- Supervisory experience is a must for this position
This person is working under the Director of Population Health and under the VP of Clinical Dietitian. The Dietitian must work with inpatient hospital staff and participate in community health care events as time permits. The position requires flexibility in hours worked and location in which education is provided. the Registered Clinical Dietitian performs nutrition screening/assessment, diet counseling for both inpatients and outpatients, patient visitation, diet consults, documentation in patient medical record and department records, and performance improvement and monitoring.