Commercial Insurance Account Manager
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is seeking an experienced licensed Account Manager for our very respected Fresno client. This individual will have the ability to contact a client, gather information, determine coverage' s needed for the individual client, market, place, and sell the account. Knowledge of financial statements along with the ability to prioritize and delegate work flow issues for the most efficient use of time and resources is required for success.
Duties & responsiblities:
- Advise clients on coverage issues.
- Decide the best market with which to place an account and which markets to approach
- Check all incoming policies, audits, and endorsements for accuracy.
- Input the data on the system.
- Bill policies, audits, and endorsements.
- Write to company for corrections to policies, endorsements, audits.
- Enter and update applications to be submitted to company for marketing.
- Follow up with companies in marketing process to obtain quotations.
- Take customer calls for certificates of insurance and changes (car changes, ID cards, etc.)
- Write to company for changes, issue certificates, ID cards, and send out to customer.
- Issue binders.
- Issue cancellation requests.
- Check expiration lists to be sure everything is bound or renewed on time.
- Research and explain accounting differences.
- Do rating if needed.
- Check follow-up items and second request outstanding items
Minimum of 2 years Commercial Insurance experience is required and a P&C license!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying 40k a year! Amazing benefits are included and a M-F, 8-5 schedule.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to kellie@hireupss, com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.