Commercial Property Manager
FRESNO, CA 93710
- Responsible for ensuring proper inspections, preventative maintenance, code compliance, vendor management, and preparation of vacant spaces. Vendors must be met at the property regularly.
- Minimizes risk by monitoring and managing property, tenant, and vendor insurance requirements; claims processing; building security; life safety policies, procedures, and training; and employee safety.
- Provides service to tenants: Manages tenant move-ins and move-outs, invoices, monitors and manages tenant service requests.
- Emergencies must be handled immediately whether or not the issue occurs on the weekends, holidays or evenings.
- Timely retrieval of voicemails, emails and all other forms of communication throughout the day with immediate response to in-house emails and timely response to all others.
- Communication, Organization and Follow-up are required on a regular basis, not only at the properties and with the tenant’ s, but with the upper management, individuals in the office, owners, vendors and the like. Budget oversight, review and operating expense reconciliation and estimates
- Oversee new leases and renewals
- Oversee third party engineering and janitorial services for the properties
- self-starter with the ability to work independently with a team player attitude, all while paying strict attention to detail.
- Bachelor' s degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in Direct Commercial Property Management
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Financial reporting experience and ability to prepare detailed property budgets
- Working knowledge of mechanical systems including elevators, chillers, cooling towers, fire-life-safety systems, plumbing systems and electrical systems
- Knowledge of office lease clauses and their interpretation
- Excellent organizational, motivational and leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow and deadlines
- Advanced Excel Skills and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Driver' s License
- CA Real Estate License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50, 000 - $65, 000
- Monday - Friday | 8am-5pm
Please apply and submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel you are qualified for.
Garrett is the Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing and he will review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. Fill free to send resumes to email@example.com as well for all inquiries.
Meet Your Recruiter
Garrett Grazier is a Professional/Accounting Recruiter at Hire Up Staffing. He helps high performers land amazing jobs by connecting skilled talent to quality companies. He loves working with people and helping them land their dream job. He has recruiting experience in a variety of different industries including Skilled Trades, Healthcare, Professional Services, Construction, Engineering, Industrial, and Environmental. Whether you’re fresh out of school or a 20+ year expert, he can help you find your next career opportunity. Being from Fresno has helped him build relationships with local decision makers which has led him to where he is today. He understands that looking for employment or skilled employees is a stressful time for both candidates and employers. He’s dedicated to making this time as stress free and seamless as possible.