Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant
5251 Office Park Drive #150 Bakersfield, California 93309
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant for our Bakersfield client!
The ideal candidate with be experienced in integrated design with intrusion, access control, CCTV and fire.
- Sales experience of 1-2 years. (Security sales or related industry)
- This position will be based out of our Bakersfield office, Territory to include Kern County Markets.
- Optimal hunting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Good driving record.
- Bilingual a plus
This position includes the following duties: contacting potential corporate clients and developing relationships, providing analysis, creating and delivering effective sales presentations, preparing proposals and providing personalized customer service. This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to go out into the business community to network and search for new business, maintain and expand existing business, and the drive to provide excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new market share by selling our products and services to new commercial customers.
- Log sales prospects and activity in Salesforce.com.
- Generate a minimum of 5 New Security Quotes on a weekly basis.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to include the Commercial Security sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features, benefits and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- A positive, upbeat attitude.
- Excellent organization, communication, and people skills.
- Competent using Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Base salary is negotiable per year - plus commissions and bonuses based on sales activity.
The company also offers a very competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. We also offer two retirement savings programs: (1) an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) which is fully company paid and (2) a 401(k) plan.
If you meet the above description, please email your resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlos Peralta joined the Hire Up team in 2018 as a staffing professional who is able to offer assistance in matching candidates to the right career opportunity. With over 3 years of staffing experience, Carlos has a demonstrated history of staffing in the administrative, medical, agriculture, and manufacturing industries. Carlos is highly skilled in identifying what it takes to accurately position and align a job applicant to a particular position and/or organization.
His background includes leadership roles in sales, operations, and staffing. Carlos’s unique mix of business understand, people leadership, and problem-solving skills supports him in developing the total hiring package for your business. He is committed to delivering qualified candidates who add value to your organization. Carlos understands the exact candidate formula that supports and positions companies to develop their competitive advantage. He takes his reputation as a respected and strategic business consultant very seriously.
Carlos strives to offer clients and candidates the best possible customer service. Candidates find him genuine, and a true resource in their search for career growth. Carlos’s work ethic and communication style sets him apart from other recruiters. Expect more than just another recruiter because your business deserves much more than just a series of transactional recruiting services.