Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant for our Bakersfield client!
The ideal candidate with be experienced in integrated design with intrusion, access control, CCTV and fire.
- Sales experience of 1-2 years. (Security sales or related industry)
- This position will be based out of our Bakersfield office, Territory to include Kern County Markets.
- Optimal hunting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Good driving record.
- Bilingual a plus
This position includes the following duties: contacting potential corporate clients and developing relationships, providing analysis, creating and delivering effective sales presentations, preparing proposals and providing personalized customer service. This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to go out into the business community to network and search for new business, maintain and expand existing business, and the drive to provide excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new market share by selling our products and services to new commercial customers.
- Log sales prospects and activity in Salesforce.com.
- Generate a minimum of 5 New Security Quotes on a weekly basis.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to include the Commercial Security sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features, benefits and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- A positive, upbeat attitude.
- Excellent organization, communication, and people skills.
- Competent using Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Base salary is negotiable per year - plus commissions and bonuses based on sales activity.
The company also offers a very competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. We also offer two retirement savings programs: (1) an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) which is fully company paid and (2) a 401(k) plan.
If you meet the above description, please email your resumes email@example.com
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.