Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant for our Bakersfield client!
The ideal candidate with be experienced in integrated design with intrusion, access control, CCTV and fire.
- Sales experience of 1-2 years. (Security sales or related industry)
- This position will be based out of our Bakersfield office, Territory to include Kern County Markets.
- Optimal hunting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Good driving record.
- Bilingual a plus
This position includes the following duties: contacting potential corporate clients and developing relationships, providing analysis, creating and delivering effective sales presentations, preparing proposals and providing personalized customer service. This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to go out into the business community to network and search for new business, maintain and expand existing business, and the drive to provide excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new market share by selling our products and services to new commercial customers.
- Log sales prospects and activity in Salesforce.com.
- Generate a minimum of 5 New Security Quotes on a weekly basis.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to include the Commercial Security sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features, benefits and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- A positive, upbeat attitude.
- Excellent organization, communication, and people skills.
- Competent using Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Base salary is negotiable per year - plus commissions and bonuses based on sales activity.
The company also offers a very competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. We also offer two retirement savings programs: (1) an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) which is fully company paid and (2) a 401(k) plan.
If you meet the above description, please apply on our website AND send resumes to Shelley@hireupss.com
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.