Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant for our Manteca client!
The ideal candidate with be experienced in integrated design with intrusion, access control, CCTV and fire.
- Sales experience of 1-2 years. (Security sales or related industry)
- Optimal hunting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Good driving record.
- Bilingual a plus
This position includes the following duties: contacting potential corporate clients and developing relationships, providing analysis, creating and delivering effective sales presentations, preparing proposals and providing personalized customer service. This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to go out into the business community to network and search for new business, maintain and expand existing business, and the drive to provide excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new market share by selling our products and services to new commercial customers.
- Log sales prospects and activity in Salesforce.com.
- Generate a minimum of 5 New Security Quotes on a weekly basis.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to include the Commercial Security sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features, benefits and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- A positive, upbeat attitude.
- Excellent organization, communication, and people skills.
- Competent using Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Base salary is negotiable - plus commissions and bonuses based on sales activity.
The company also offers a very competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. We also offer two retirement savings programs: (1) an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) which is fully company paid and (2) a 401(k) plan.
If you meet the above description, please email your resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Goin is a recruitment specialist at Hire Up Staffing Services who dedicates her time to the Merced/Modesto area of the Central Valley. Megan is a Valley native who appreciates and understands the unique needs of our area. She has always been an active member of the community participating in Police Activity League sports programs, was a founding member of the Los Banos Veterans’ Parade Committee, and most recently served as a board member of the Los Banos Unified School District. She spent over 12 years working in local government and gained human resources experience in the private sector. This is Megan’s second year in the staffing arena. She has expertise in both the recruitment and the business development aspects of staffing, and enjoys knowing she made a great match that benefits both the employer and the employee. In her spare time, Megan enjoys spending time with her family, crafting, and traveling.