Computer Hardware Technician
ATWATER, CA 95301
Hire Up in Merced is looking for a Computer Hardware Tech for an IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Under the supervision of the System Administrator, the Computer Hardware Technician provides assistance to the IS Staff, and the End Users. Primarily aids with End User installs and maintaining equipment.
This position pays $15 per hour, will require travel to local clinics and will occasionally work in the evening or on the weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Install and maintain PCs, laptops, printers, smart phones and mobile devices.
• Refurbish flat screens, keyboards and mice as needed.
• Perform basic cabling needs.
• Provide a first-rate level of support to non-technical Users.
• Perform monthly Site Check list and recommendations.
• Significant travel to and from Facilities required.
• Assist with the general operations of the IS department.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE OF: Windows Operating Systems, Internet, and general computer technical support experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Equivalent to one year of basic instruction in Computer technology.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to provide kind customer service to end users.
- Primary function of this role is assisting end users with installations and maintaining equipment.
- Must excel in verbal and written communication and have good interpersonal skills.
- A valid California driver’ s license and insurance is required.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Stephanie Randolph is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.