518 North Redington Street Hanford, California 93230
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking for Contract Administrator in the Hanford Area.
Job duties Include but not limited to:
- Maintain filing system
- Keep accurate logs in all documents sent/received
- Facilitate communication among contractors, owners, architect’ s and sub-contractors
- Sending memos, submittals, RFL, and change orders
- Track completion/approval of change orders, RFL, and generate meeting minutes.
- Prepare project closeout documents
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Contract
- Administrative Software such as Oracle, Primavera, Prolog or Constructware
- Associates /bachelor’ s degree is highly desired
- Construction Contracting is highly desired
The pay is between $15-18/hr depending on experience.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Ashley Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!